Rethink Electric is a solar panel installer for residential and commercial properties. We have a focus on giving our customers solar systems that save them money, guarantees energy independence and makes the planet a little happier.
Experienced with Solar Design, Installation, safety, and sales trainer. Rethink Electric has an opening for a Solar PV Training and Installation Instructor in the Chicago area. This is a contract position.
· Two or more years of experience as an installer and/or trainer and experience with five or more solar installations. More experience is preferred.
· NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional, NABCEP Certified PV Technical Sales Professional or PV Installer Specialist certification is required.
· Instructors must be comfortable teaching and explaining solar installation practices and principles.
· Instructors must be able to manage a classroom environment.
· Must have a laptop and projector prior to teaching your first class.
· Must have basic Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint, Excel.
· Knowledge of NABCEP solar training standards, national and local solar incentives, NEC and Chicago Code requirements, familiarity with financing programs including Power Purchasing Agreements and solar sales is preferred.
· Competitive salary
· Vacation pay
· Company credit card
Please send your cover letter, résumé and salary expectation to email@example.com.
We will send you a quick survey that serves as a helpful pre-screener. It has 10 questions and takes just a couple minutes to complete.