Rethink Electric has an immediate need for experienced Lead /
Foreman Residential solar electrical system installers. Ideal
candidates are motivated team players with a strong work ethic and a
desire to master all aspects of installing PV solar systems. We have
work year-round and have a solid pipeline of contracted jobs. This
position will Lead a crew of Residential Installers.
· Mechanical/structural mounting of racking, modules and electrical equipment
· Assembly of mounting hardware
· Attic work in homes and businesses to verify structural attachment
· Working on residential roof tops as well as installing ground mounted systems
· Following the layout of solar modules
· Attend training sessions on new products and safetyquirements and expectations.
· OSHA 10 preferred but will provide
· 3 to 5 yrs of experience
· Able to lift 50 LBS
· Valid driver’s license
· Experience with all types of hand-held and power tools
· Knowledge and or understanding/experience with electrical wiring systems
· Experience working with all types of building materials
· Team player who listens learns, and actively communicates
· Visual thinker good at problem-solving and implementing ideas
· Desire to learn and master all aspects of installing solar energy systems!
· Competitive salary depending on experience
· Health Insurance
· Equipment Reimbursement
· Training Reimbursement
· PTO, Vacation pay, and Holiday pay
Job Type : Full-Time
Please send your cover letter, résumé and salary expectation to email@example.com.
Complete Solar Solution Provider